Wild Ones is pleased to announce the winners of this year’s
Lorrie Otto Seeds for Education Grant Program.
Congratulations to you all!
- Alaska Native Cultural Charter School, Alaska Native Traditional Learning Garden, Partner-at-Large (AK)
- West Side Christian School, Brian Dyk Nature Preserve Native Plant Restoration, River City – Grand Rapids (MI) Chapter
- Barton Open School Foundation, Felicity’s Native Garden – Clara Barton Open School, Twin Cities (MN) Chapter
- Hudson High School, Hudson High Outdoor Classroom, St Croix Oak Savanna (MN) Chapter
- Holly Springs Elementary School, Holly Springs Elementary School PTA, Partner-at-Large (NC)
- Nature’s Classroom Institute of Wisconsin, NCIW Pollinator Pals, Kettle Moraine (WI) Chapter
- Bolingbrook High School, Bolingbrook High School Outdoor Lab/Prairie Restoration, Greater DuPage (IL) Chapter
- Nuestro Mundo Community School, Nuestro Mundo Community School Rain Garden, Madison (WI) Chapter
- Mesa High School, Desert Pollinator Garden, Partner-at-Large (AZ)
- Bill Roberts School, Bill Roberts Native Plants of Colorado Educational Planter, Front Range (CO) Chapter
- Talahi Community School, A Native Plant Area for the Reading Garden, St Cloud (MN) Chapter