Edited by Wild Ones member Maryann Whitman, the Wild Ones Journal is the "official" magazine of Wild Ones. Sometimes 20 pages, sometimes 24 pages, this bi-monthly publication offers a wide variety of information finely tuned to appeal to the interests of Wild Ones members.
Some recent article topics include:
• Native plants: How to identify them, how to grow them, how they are beneficial and important.
• Invasive plants: How to identify them, how to eradicate them, and why it's important to recognize them.
• The relationship between wildlife and native plants.
• Native plants along our roadsides.
• Helping children relate to the natural world and native plants.
• How native plants fit into biodiversity.
• First-person stories of yard and other landscape renovation and restoration projects.
• Urban landscaping with native plants.
• News about Wild Ones activities and organizational events.
Media professionals can request a free copy of the Wild Ones Journal: Call The WILD Center at 877.394.9453 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.