Can’t think of anyone who would enjoy a Wild Ones membership?
- How about those new neighbors down the street who aren’t sure what to do with their yard?
- Or maybe those relatives who keep borrowing your lawnmower.
- And what about the local “weed inspector” who keeps eyeing your prairie?
- Better yet, just think what a Wild Ones membership will do for the kids at your neighborhood school!
Your gift of a Wild Ones membership might be the start of a journey that leads someone to saving the Earth, or at least a small part of it. Three levels of membership are available, and each new gift membership gets the great benefits available to all Wild Ones members including a subscription to the Wild Ones Journal. We’ll even send them an acknowledgement so they’ll know it’s from you. Helping to save the Earth, and your favorite Wild organization, has never been so easy.
Individual or Household Membership
The Individual or Household membership gives you all the benefits of Wild Ones membership and covers everyone in your household. You may affiliate your membership with one of our many chapters throughout the United States or simply be a partner-at-large (PAL). Either way you will enjoy reading the Wild Ones Journal and have the privileges of the “members only” features on our Wild Ones web site.
Wild, Wilder, and Wildest Memberships
Every Wild Ones membership is Wild. Whether a long-time member or your first day in the organization, we’re all Wild and share a strong interest in native plants and natural landscaping. All members are entitled to access to the Top 18 Wild Ones Journal articles as our thank you for their support of our Wild Ones mission.
But some Wild Ones memberships are more Wild than others.
- Wilder members include a contribution with their memberships, because they believe in supporting the work of Wild Ones.
- Wildest members are the most Wild of all. They are happy to include an even higher level of contribution to ensure the long-term mission of Wild Ones.
Tangible benefits are the same for Wild, Wilder, and Wildest – but Wilder and Wildest members somehow manage to get the most out of their memberships.
All memberships are 100% tax deductible.
The Individual or Household membership gives you all the benefits of Wild Ones membership and covers everyone in your household. You may affiliate your membership with one of our many chapters throughout the United States or be a partner-at-large (PAL).