The Affiliate Not-for-Profit Organization membership level is intended to recognize the non-profit and municipal organizations who have missions related to the Wild Ones mission. Currently, membership benefits related to this membership include, in addition to the usual Household Membership benefits:
- Acknowledgment of new or renewing Not-for-Profit Affiliate Organization membership in the Wild Ones Journal.
- Annual listing of membership along with all Not-for-Profit Affiliate Organization memberships in Wild Ones Journal Yellow Pages.
- Participation in local chapter events by all organization staff.
- Supply of Wild Ones brochures and other promotional materials.
- Listing on the Wild Ones web site, under the Not-for-Profit Affiliate Organization Member Resource Listing, if they so desire.
Your organization’s membership in Wild Ones allows us to show others that we are united in the support of our missions as we grow, learn and educate the public about the benefits of native plants and natural landscaping and the need to maintain biodiversity, and you are able to show your affiliation with Wild Ones through the use of our logo.