The Professional/Educator membership level is intended to recognize the professionals who work in businesses and educational fields related to the Wild Ones mission. Currently, membership benefits related to this membership include, in addition to the usual Household Membership benefits:
- Acknowledgment of new or renewing Professional/Educator Membership in the Wild Ones Journal, upon request.
- Annual listing of membership along with all Professional/Educator Memberships in Wild Ones Journal Yellow Pages upon request.
- Supply of Wild Ones brochures and other promotional materials upon request.
- Wild Ones decal, upon request.
- Any premiums being offered to Household Members for higher levels of giving, upon request.
Your Professional/Educator membership in Wild Ones allows us to show others that we are united in our the support as we work with and educate the public about the benefits of native plants and natural landscaping and the need to maintain biodiversity, and you are able to show your affiliation with Wild Ones through the use of our logo.
Wild, Wilder, and Wildest Memberships
Every Wild Ones membership is Wild. Whether a long-time member or first day in the organization, we’re all Wild and share a strong interest in native plants and natural landscaping. All members are entitled to access to the Top 18 Wild Ones Journal articles as our thank you for their support of our Wild Ones mission.
But some Wild Ones memberships are more Wild than others. They’re Wilder. Wilder members pay extra for their memberships, because they believe in providing extra support to Wild Ones and are eligible for great thank you gifts as well.
And Wildest members are the most Wild of all. They’re Wildest. And they are happy to provide Wild Ones with even higher levels of support and are eligible for great thank you gifts as well.
Tangible benefits are the same for Wild, Wilder, and Wildest – but Wilder and Wildest members somehow manage to get the most out of their memberships.