The Business membership level is intended to recognize the businesses who share the Wild Ones philosophy and/or that work in fields related to the Wild Ones mission. Currently, membership benefits related to this membership include, in addition to the usual Household Membership benefits:
- Acknowledgment of new or renewing Business Membership in the Wild Ones Journal.
- Annual listing of membership along with all Business Memberships in Wild Ones Journal Yellow Pages.
- Discount on advertisement in the Wild Ones Journal
- Participation in local chapter events by all business employees.
- Supply of Wild Ones brochures and other promotional materials.
- Listing on the Wild Ones web site under the Business Member Resource Listing, if they so desire.
- One large and two small decals of the Wild Ones Business Member certificate.
Your business membership in Wild Ones allows us to show others that we are united in the support of the environment as we grow, learn and educate the public about the benefits of native plants and natural landscaping and the need to maintain biodiversity, and you are able to show your affiliation with Wild Ones through the use of our logo.
Wild, Wilder, and Wildest Memberships
Every Wild Ones membership is Wild. Whether a long-time member or first day in the organization, we’re all Wild and share a strong interest in native plants and natural landscaping. All members are entitled to access to the Top 18 Wild Ones Journal articles as our thank you for their support of our Wild Ones mission.
But some Wild Ones memberships are more Wild than others. They’re Wilder. Wilder members pay extra for their memberships, because they believe in providing extra support to Wild Ones and are eligible for great thank you gifts as well.
And Wildest members are the most Wild of all. They’re Wildest. And they are happy to provide Wild Ones with even higher levels of support and are eligible for great thank you gifts as well.
Tangible benefits are the same for Wild, Wilder, and Wildest – but Wilder and Wildest members somehow manage to get the most out of their memberships.