$92.34 – $460.44
The Affiliate Not-for-Profit Organization membership level is intended to recognize the nonprofit and municipal organizations who have missions related to the Wild Ones mission. You may affiliate your membership with one of our many chapters throughout the United States or be a partner-at-large (PAL).
All online memberships include a handling charge of 2.2% + 30¢. To avoid this fee, send a check with an application directly to,
Wild Ones Membership
2285 Butte des Morts Beach Road
Neenah, Wisconsin 54956-1008
The Affiliate membership level is intended to recognize both
- the nonprofit and municipal organizations as well as
- the educators and professionals in the field of natural landscaping
who have missions related to the Wild Ones mission.
Your organization’s Affiliate Membership sends a strong message of support for native, environmentally supportive landscaping practices. By aligning your group with Wild Ones, you’ll demonstrate that you share the goals of a large national environmental education and advocacy organization. With this alignment comes the credibility of being associated with Wild Ones, and the satisfaction that you are part of the group which has been instrumental in developing the natural landscape movement and will continue to do so.
Affiliate Member Benefits include
- Acknowledgement in the Wild Ones
E-JOURNAL and website www.wildones.org
- Certificate of membership
- Wild for Monarchs and Native Garden Recognition Programs
- Participation in local chapter events
by all staff
- Citizen Science and networking with conservation partners
- Ability to submit articles for the JOURNAL
- Annual member meeting and conference
- Use of the Wild Ones logo to show your affiliation.
Wild, Wilder, and Wildest Memberships
Every Wild Ones membership is Wild. Whether a long-time member or your first day in the organization, we’re all Wild and share a strong interest in native plants and natural landscaping. All members are entitled to access to the Top 18 Wild Ones Journal articles as our thank you for their support of our Wild Ones mission.
But some Wild Ones memberships are more Wild than others.
- Wilder members include a contribution with their memberships, because they believe in supporting the work of Wild Ones.
- Wildest members are the most Wild of all. They are happy to include an even higher level of contribution to ensure the long-term mission of Wild Ones.
Tangible benefits are the same for Wild, Wilder, and Wildest – but Wilder and Wildest members somehow manage to get the most out of their memberships.
All memberships are 100% tax deductible.